Our client is Chevron, one of the world’s leading integrated Energy companies, with a vision to help advance a lower carbon future, striving to reduce their carbon emissions intensity of their traditional operations, whilst seeking to grow their lower carbon businesses.
As a result of continued growth within the business, they are seeking an exceptional Senior Project Engineer to join their dynamic team in the Perth office. As a key member of the Technical Projects team, you will take the lead in developing and delivering small projects, requiring a hands-on approach with responsibilities ranging from cost estimates to stakeholder engagement, ensuring a seamless execution and successful handover to Operations.
- Lead small capital projects, overseeing all aspects from cost estimates to stakeholder engagement.
- Effectively control change and maintain communication with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Collaborate with Engineers, Designers, and panel Engineering contractors to develop solutions and execute site workpacks.
- Drive Decision Support Packages or Key Decision Sheets as necessary to secure approval for small projects.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Engineering Diploma or equivalent qualification.
- Extensive Oil & Gas industry experience, with prior experience working on Gorgon highly regarded.
- Significant experience in facilities engineering project engineering.
- Proven track record in successfully delivering increasingly complex brownfields projects in the oil and gas industry, utilizing contractors.
- Demonstrated experience collaborating with production and maintenance teams.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and written and verbal communication skills with the ability to influence to deliver projects on schedule.
Why Join Us:
If you are passionate about driving accountability for delivery and leadership of project teams to solve problems, as well as working within a collaborative team environment, this is your opportunity to make a significant impact.
Our client is committed to promoting fairness, equity, and diversity in its workplace. We encourage applications from individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the Energy, Process, and Infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients.
With nearly 1000 employees and 9,000+ contractors operating in over 70 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Please note only candidates located within Australia, with full Australian working rights will be considered.
If you would like to be considered for the position, please apply direct to this advert with your CV & contact details or contact Brendan Fernandez email@example.com OR +61 407 181 977