Working on a major project for an iron ore client, you'll be responsible for managing their bulk earthworks contracts.
- Manage stakeholder relationships and ensure all internal and externals are consulted during the project process.
- Ensure the works are constructed in accordance with safety and environmental legislation.
- Conducting risk assessments and design reviews.
- Reporting, Technical Assessments, Cost Estimations, Risk Assessments, Tender Financial and Technical Evaluations
- Ensure safety, cost, quality, environmental and time targets are met
- Minimum 10 years of experience in managing Delivery of large Bulk Earthworks Packages
- Tertiary Qualification in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Experience working for both the contractor and the EPCM on complex mega projects
- Solid understanding and experience with Project’s Study and Execution phases
- Strong stakeholder management skills and ability to communicate with all levels of the business
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients.
With over 1000 employees and 9,000+ contractors operating in over 130 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.