Overall Job Purpose: Under direction of Section Lead, to coordinate and develop engineering proposal activities and deliverables including engineering manhour estimation, engineering schedule, and material take-off along with the engineering disciplines.
- To develop winning strategy and tactics jointly with Proposal Manager, to lead and guide engineering proposal activities, and to prepare deliverables in cooperation with Engineering Section Leads
- To deal with regulatory issues affecting engineering proposal works including engineering quality, cost and/or risk and to ensure that engineering deliverables always comply with regulatory requirements and MODEC’s policies
- To check and clarify allocation of the necessary resources on proposal work in coordination with Section Leads and to ensure that resources assignment to the project is well planned.
- To coordinate with Engineering Section Leads to confirm readiness of engineering tools and software, enabling engineers to meet the expectations of the Project.
- For improvement of the productivity and competitiveness, to lead the review and improvement of work systems and processes by introduction of new technology/methods, raising professional standards, and acquiring better equipment.
- To review, update, and enhance engineering proposal practices, ensuring that appropriate follow-up actions are taken
- Complies with the company’s HSEQ Code of Conduct as described in the HSEQ Policies and the Procedures to protect people and the environment at all times. Has a duty of care to ensure that all personnel work in a manner that is not harmful to their own health and safety and the health and safety of others.
- Complies with the company’s Group Policy Code of Business Conduct and Ethics and expected training at all times.
- Minimum Bachelor or Master of Engineering
- Project Management Professional (PMP) preferred
- Minimum 15 years of relevant working experience in Oil and Gas or FPSO sector
- Proficiency of English in oral and written, MS outlook, Team and MS office skills
- Change agent with strong credibility and working relationship with all sections in disciplines
- Dynamic, strong interpersonal skills