Our client is a nonwovens manufacture looking to hire a Senior Specialist, Inside Sales. This will be a home-based role, with travel once per quarter to the nearest plant location (Bethune, Windsor Locks or Green Bay). The Senior Specialist, Inside Sales will focus on planning and implementing sales activities across smaller profitable accounts, consisting of approximately 100 customers. A large part of the role will be updating customers and systems on the pricing changes, as well as following up new inbound leads. Further the Senior Specialist, Inside Sales will work closely with Suominen finance to build databases and collect sales forecasts for the Americas region.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Responsible for selling products for specifically defined smaller accounts primarily remotely through phone, teleconference and emails aiming at meeting/exceeding sales targets and customer expectations.
- Plan and implement short-term account plans, assesses the future needs of the clients and prepares sales plans utilizing available marketing programs to reach nominated targets.
- Maintain and develop customer relationships according to plans.
- Build positive personal relationships that will generate future sales and repeat business.
- Assess and understand customers’ needs and presents the features and benefits of product offerings to designated customers.
- Engage in sales forecasting, offer creation and contract renewals.
- Maintain CRM database and other sales tools effectively at all times and contributes to collection process when necessary to support credit management.
- Collaborate with Customer Service team in client service tasks and e.g. price list updates in SAP
- Able to gather, analyze, and communicate regional customer forecast data, to coordinate with the manufacturing team improving accuracy of raw material ordering and optimizing customer deliveries.
- Maintains CRM database and other sales tools effectively at all times and contributes to collection process when necessary to support credit management.
- Attend fairs and exhibitions to promote brand and product portfolio.
Location: Remote, with travel to CT, SC or WI
Essential Skills & Experience Required:
- 3+ years relevant experience in commercial B2B environment
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and listening skills.
- Detail oriented with a proactive mindset
- Capable of interacting at all levels of a multi-cultural organization.
- Highly analytical with strong problem-solving skills.
- High energy, proactive, positive mindset.
- Represents the company in a professional, ethical and moral manner at all times
- Ability to effectively prioritize
- Experience with sales in Nonwovens industry
- Bachelor’s degree in related field