Our client seeks a Senior Structural Engineer, Perth based for an initial 12 month contract. Potentially this role will start in the New Year
They are currently supporting a client with a process plant upgrade, completion of feasibility studies right through to detailed design.
Working closely with an Engineering and Design Manager, we'll be asking you to provide design expertise and produce drawings whilst:
- Liaising daily with Project Managers, Designers, Engineers and clients.
- Explore and design solutions in line with client requirements and safety standards.
- Support some procurement activities.
- Identifying and reporting on any potential deviations from agreed scope of works.
What you will need to bring
- Advanced Diploma, Diploma or Associate Degree.
- Proficiency with SPACE GASS.
- Structural concrete design experience gained on mining or infrastructure projects.
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills.
- A keen eye for detail, good time management and a knack for problem-solving.
- Current right to work in Australia.
- Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients.
- With over 1000 employees and 9,000+ contractors operating in over 130 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.