- Prepare tenders, including technical evaluation to meet client’s needs.
- Evaluation of commercial proposals and contractual clauses.
- Bachelor or Master degree in
,Engineering, Naval architecture or other suitable to Energy market
- Highly advanced within technical solutions for the Energy market
- Experience from the energy market
- Fluent English and good IT skills
- Comfortable in commercial settings, good relationship building and excellent presentation skills
- Good understanding of the current and the future energy market
- Able to prepare tenders, including technical evaluation to meet client’s needs.
- Proactive, this to ensure high quality of correspondence with clients when sending out tenders and opportunities in general
- Comfortable in evaluation of commercial proposals and contractual clauses
- Experience in contract negotiation of the following modalities: BIMCO charter, Supply Time, BARECON, Towhire, Bargehire
Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients in STEM industries. We offer a turnkey workforce solution to acquire, mobilise and employ top talent in over 70 countries. With 800 employees in over 60 offices worldwide, 7,000 contractors and a candidate database of 1.5m specialists, our geographical reach and pool of available talent, experience and expertise is unmatched in the industry. We are proud to serve as a trusted advisor to clients looking to expand their operations internationally and offer employer of record services, payroll outsourcing, as well as HR consulting.