We are currently recruiting a Signalling Design Manager to deliver passenger rail signalling projects in Perth.
Location- Perth, WA
Duration- 12-month Fixed-term (with possible extension / permanent role)
- Development of signalling scope and optioneering documentation for consultation with stakeholders, primarily at PTA
- Effective communication and stakeholder engagement with client (PTA)
- Ensure delivery of effective and commercially valuable signal engineering solutions
- Development of technical and user requirements for signalling projects
- Supervise preparation of documentation for standards and specifications in relation to signalling systems.
- Provide high level technical support for all signalling projects as required.
- Act as independent checker verifying signalling designs and application data prepared by others.
- Team management / mentorship
- Bachelor of Engineering (or an equivalent approved qualification)
- Minimum 10+ years’ experience in a signalling design role, with previous management experience
- MIRSE or similar
- Previous experience working on the PTA rail network
- Australian Working Rights
Please contact email@example.com for any questions.