We are currently recruiting a Signalling Project Engineer, to work for a global infrastructure house to assist with an expansive list of passenger rail projects in the greater Perth metropolitan area.
Location- Perth, WA
- Coordinate signalling projects from conception to completion, ensuring adherence to timelines, budgets, and quality standards
- Implement signalling systems in compliance with industry regulations and client requirements.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including project managers, designers, site engineers, project staff
- Review signalling designs and ensure they comply and translate to actual delivery, liaising with the signalling design contractors where necessary
- Conduct risk assessments and develop mitigation strategies to ensure project success.
- Perform site visits and inspections to assess project requirements and address any technical challenges.
- Prepare and review technical documentation, including specifications, drawings, and reports.
- Collaborate with clients, contractors, and regulatory authorities to ensure project specifications and standards are met.
- Engineering degree (preferably Electrical Engineering)
- 4+ years in a signalling project or signalling site engineering role
- RIW Card
- In-depth knowledge of signalling systems and railway infrastructure / interfaces
- Driver's licence