Site Engineering Team Lead
- Duration of Contract: 12 Months
- FIFO from Perth – 2 x 2 Roster
We are seeking an Engineering Lead to supervise and coordinate the site engineering team, ensuring technical integrity and quality of work while meeting project schedules and budgets. As a senior technical representative, you will provide advice, resolve queries, and ensure that design and execution deliverables meet project requirements and safety standards.
- Supervise and coordinate the site engineering team, assigning duties etc.
- Provide technical advice and resolve queries to ensure safe and effective design and execution.
- Review and approve engineering reports and deliverables.
- Interface with contractors on technical queries and oversee the Site Query process for site-based personnel.
- Strong stakeholder engagement – Addressing any client concerns.
- Focus on client satisfaction regarding Management of Change and in line with Safety Case obligations.
- Provide regular progress status reports to management.
- Champion continuous improvement initiatives to meet project objectives and metrics.
- Develop and implement strategies, tools, and techniques to ensure that the team strives to exceed KPI metrics.
- Ensure contractual, quality, HSE, and performance oversight of the onsite engineering team.
What you will bring
- Degree qualification in a related discipline
- Good working experience in an operating LNG Plant or Refinery
- Sound experience in Greenfields or Brownfields construction in the Oil & Gas industry
- Previous technical, practical and leadership experience in SMP works, including experience in construction positions and construction management.
- Knowledge in Metallurgy/Welding, Coatings, Corrosion, Cathodic Protection and NDT
Only candidates with the right to work in Australia will be considered.
(Australia Citizen, PR Holder, or Valid Australia working VISA)
If you would like to be considered for the position, please apply direct to this advertisement with your CV & contact details. Or send the same to firstname.lastname@example.org