The SLP Engineer is responsible to produce deliverable/activities on technical safety design for a project meets Company and industry requirement, under the supervision of DLE or Area Leads. The SLP Engineer is responsible for liaising with other disciplines as needed to achieve safety in design that protects people, assets, and environment, In addition, he/she may involve in Safety studies and monitors that the findings from these studies are correctly implemented in the design.
- Basic knowledge of Process Safety/Technical safety related to process industries, preferably in offshore/FPSO projects.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in FEED or EPCI projects in an engineering firm. Operation background or site safety experience in chemical process/Oil and gas industry is an added advantage.
- Candidate with Operations background/technical services in Operating company can also considered while demonstrating good engineering/technical knowledge in process safety.
- Awareness and basic knowledge on international codes/standards and class rules applied in Process safety.
- Understand, plan and deliver assigned tasks with accuracy within agreed time frame.
- Be self-motivated to improve technical competencies for current and future work assignments.
- Academic: Degree/Bachelor/Master in any Chemical or Process Safety/ Safety and Loss Prevention Engineering. Other degree holders are welcome while having relevant safety experience
- Exp: You have at least 3 years of relevant experience
- SW or tools: Well versed in MS office, Knowledge on Pipenet/ PHAST is an added advantage