Our client seeks a suitably experienced SMP Package Engineer who will oversee the delivery of a vital vendor package on an exciting renewables project. The role will be based out of our clients’ facilities located in Fortitude Valley, QLD and offered on an initial 12-month contract.
It is envisioned that you will have had exposure to the Energy industry - Mining, O&G or Renewables will be highly regarded.
Our client is a trailblazer in the renewable energy industry, committed to driving the transition towards a greener, more sustainable future. With a portfolio of cutting-edge projects, they are at the forefront of innovation in the field.
As an SMP Package Engineer, you will play a pivotal role in the successful execution of our client's renewable energy projects. You will be responsible for the Structural, Mechanical, and Piping (SMP) package, ensuring seamless integration and functionality.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and implement Structural, Mechanical, and Piping (SMP) packages for our renewable energy project.
- Oversee the execution of SMP engineering, ensuring compliance with industry standards and project requirements.
- Contribute to the selection of materials, equipment, and systems that align with renewable energy goals.
- Manage procurement activities, monitoring the supply chain to meet project deadlines.
- Play a key role in the installation, commissioning, and maintenance of SMP systems, ensuring their efficiency and sustainability.
- Conduct regular inspections, quality control assessments, and safety audits.
- Prepare comprehensive technical documentation, reports, and project updates.
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or a related field.
- Proven experience in SMP engineering for industrial projects, ideally within the Mining, Oil & Gas or Renewables sectors.
- In-depth knowledge of industry standards, regulations, and best practices.
- Proficiency in relevant SMP design software and engineering tools.
- Exceptional project management skills, focusing on quality and safety.
- Strong communication and teamwork abilities.
- Passion for renewable and sustainable energy solutions.
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients.
With over 1000 employees and 9,000+ contractors operating in over 70 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Only candidates located within Australia, with full Australian working rights will be considered.
If you would like to be considered for the position, please apply direct to this advertisement with your CV & contact details or contact Patrick Chick directly via email@example.com or 6146 4363.