SENIOR PROCESS ENGINEER - Qatar
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process, and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry.
Airswift is seeking for SNR PROCESS ENGINEER - to work in Qatar with a major Oil & Gas Company.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Advise and support Process Engineering and flow assurance expertise consistent with Sr. Engineer level competency during EPC and Startup phase until handover to permanent Asset whilst ensuring project deliverables meet Operations expectations in term of Safety,
- Operability, Reliability and Maintainability over the facility design life cycle
- Provide process engineering technical/specialized expertise to Operations in areas of design reviews, HAZID/SIL/HAZOP, Management of Change, Risk Assessment, commissioning, startup, troubleshooting as part of punch list and warranty claim resolutions, and improve safety & reliability.
- Support development of Standard Operating Procedures required for the new projects.
- Develop and implement process surveillance tools for Operations assets in compliance with surveillance plan to ensure safe, reliable and optimum production, including troubleshooting, engineering recommendations and timely escalation of threats and deviations from surveillance monitoring.
Qualification and Experience
Bachelor’s degree in engineering.
6 years’ experience in an Oil& Gas environment.
Fluent in English language (demonstrated verbal and written skills).
Conversant with national and internationally accepted specifications
Computer literate with advance knowledge of all relevant engineering software tools and systems.
Excellent analytical skills and able to work and make decisions under highly stressing conditions.
If you are keen and interested with the role, you may apply to our website or share your updated resume to email@example.com