Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 1000 employees and 9,000 contractors operating in over 70 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our client is seeking a Software Engineer to work within their facilities located in Brisbane, Australia.
Join a global operator of energy and resources. As a result of continued improvement, they are looking for a Software Engineer to provide support in providing DevOps services to a variety of business function across the Australian operations.
As the Software Engineer, you will contribute to a team of software developers tasked with the delivery and maintenance of software, including new development, and software integration efforts. The scope of this team includes tasks from every part of the software development lifecycle, including software and web application design, development, testing, deployment, and maintenance.
This is 12 months contracting role to be based in Brisbane. This is a hybrid role with WFH flexibility.
- Build fit-for-purpose implementations of new functionality in line with the business’s Australia’s Digital strategy to ensure customer requirements are met and customer risks are managed.
- Under the guidance of more experienced colleagues, assists in the design, coding, reviewing, analysing and modifying of technical solutions.
- Suggests recommendations for bug / problem resolution.
- Ensure all activities comply with standards/guidelines from Business’s IT and Digital Strategies
- 3-5 years of software engineering development experience.
- Proficient in Python and C#.
- Experience in both front end (Web) and back end.
- Experience in Azure platform with docker container.
- Experience working on databases such as MS SQL and Oracle.
- Git/GitHub and CI/CD pipelines.
- Resource Industry experience highly regarded.
- Brisbane based with Australian Full Working Rights.
A degree in Technology, Computer Science or equivalent is preferred.
Please apply now or send your CV to email@example.com
For enquiries, please call Alan at 08 6146 4344