Our client seeks a Specialized Engineer to join the client's office in Paris for a 12 -month contract.
We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference in our performance to ensure that the company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements.
As specialized engineer you´ll utilize your knowledge and experience in polluted sites and soils to work on a dismantling and environmental rehabilitation of a industrial land project.
Your role is to support the technical team of specialists and experts to contribute to the redevelopment of these site and bring your expertise to the team of project managers.
You are responsible for:
- The drafting of specifications for the consultation of companies in the context of carrying out engineering missions or works consisting of characterizing or rehabilitating polluted sites.
- The analysis and upgrading of technical offers for the characterization, dismantling or rehabilitation of polluted sites.
- Proofreading and technical validation of study reports or reports on the completion of rehabilitation works submitted by client's subcontractors.
- Participation in technical meetings concerning sites
- Monitoring of construction sites on sites managed.
- Participation in the estimation of project budgets.
- Preparation of letters or presentations to the administration.
- Groundwater monitoring from several rehabilitated sites
- Qualification: Engineering expertise or environmental specialist (geology, hydro-geology, etc.).
- experience with the methodology and framework
- French regulatory authority for the management of polluted sites and soils and for studies/project engineers in rehabilitation.
- Language: English and French (fluent verbal & written)
- Professional Experience: minimum 10 years