Airswift is looking for a SPS Topsides Control System Lead Engineer to work with one of our clients in Paris, France.
Brief Job Overview
The service holder will be in charge of the SPS Control System activities for The Project including engineering, procurement, fabrication, testing, delivery and assistance to installation.
Key responsibilities and main tasks:
• Adopt and demonstrate an exemplary behavior with regard to H3SE, implement H3SE rules and requirements within his area of responsibility and to comply with H3SE training requirements for the position.
• Adopt and demonstrate an exemplary behavior about the Company Ethics and “Code of Conduct” policy
For the Control System area:
• Ensure that HSE&Q issues are correctly handled in all SPS Control System technical documentation. Raise subsequently comments, highlight deviations, unacceptable or unjustified design choices that could affect SPS Controls equipment during fabrication, installation, production ...
• Be informed of SPS related Company Rules and Specifications (CR’s/GS’s), international norms and standards, extracting all the applicable requirements for the Suriname SPS package.
• Coordinate and prepare technical specification for the SPS Equipment Topside Integration on the FPSO
• Coordinate and prepare technical specification for SPS ESD/SD Logic and SPS Software to be interfaced with the FPSO ESD and ICSS System
• Coordinate and Supervise SPS Mimics and HMI and relevant integration on the FPSO/ICSS system
• Define and Specify SPS Topside Control/ICSS network and relevant interface node/interface link
• Define Project Execution Test Campaign to debug and validate SPS Topside Control System Interface with FPSO and ICSS System
• Prepare documentation for SPS Topside Controls call for tender and contract document and review technical commercial proposals prior to contract award.
• Ensure that all engineering, fabrication, construction, testing, qualification pre-commissioning and commissioning aspects are suitably addressed during the different engineering phases by timely reviewing (or having reviewed) and validating the relevant SPS Controls documentation issued by Contractor(s) (technical documentation / queries / derogation requests).
• Review and comment on contractor documentation taking into account contract reference document. Prepare responses to all technical requests from the contractor.
• Manage interface Topside Control issues related to the discipline in close cooperation with SPS Technical Lead and Interface Lead
• Review qualification procedures and follow-up of any SPS Topside qualification tests in close cooperation with TQP engineer.
• Follow up Controls contractor sub-supplier control process, participate in sub-supplier audits and, in particular, ensure that project requirements have been properly transmitted to the sub-suppliers and that they have been understood.
• During construction, ensure the responsibility for the right supervision and control of the fabrication and testing of SPS Controls equipment spread over several fabrication yards, ensuring that QA/QC and H3SE project policies and requirements are duly implemented, and controlling Contractors’ achievements in accordance with contractual requirements in all areas.
• Perform company inspections as per the ITPs and ensure the supervision and control of:
o the follow-up of testing and qualification activities (FAT, EFAT, SIT, etc) performed by Contractor(s)
o the pre-commissioning, the commissioning of all SPS Topside equipment and the whole preparation of the offshore installation, including the hand-over of such equipment to other package or Contractor(s) for installation
• Participate to project reviews as requested by Client’s referential (PR, DER, CSPP...).
• Ensure confidentiality of all the SPS documentation produced (whatever its support)
• Gather ‘lessons learnt’ and provide feedback to other Client’s entities as required and participate to Project close-out activities / report
The experience shall include:
- Qualification: High experience and technical expertise in Deep Water projects
- Languages: English and French
- Professional Experience: At least 20 years
- Experience within project: At least 15years
- Previous experience of SPS Topside Integration/Interface with FPSO Lease and Operate System
Consultants: Maria Silva - you can email us your CV!