- Administration of O&G, engineering, and construction contracts in Subsea development projects in EPCI. (subsea umbilical’s, risers, flowlines, production systems)
- Management of the internal and external clients.
- Interface with suppliers and stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering with specialization in law (desirable)
- Experience with management of clients
- Quantity surveyor background
- Experience in EPCI offshore contracts
- Experience with O&G operators is desirable
- Fluent English
Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients in STEM industries. We offer a turnkey workforce solution to acquire, mobilise and employ top talent in over 70 countries. With 800 employees in over 60 offices worldwide, 7,000 contractors and a candidate database of 1.5m specialists, our geographical reach and pool of available talent, experience and expertise is unmatched in the industry. We are proud to serve as a trusted advisor to clients looking to expand their operations internationally and offer employer of record services, payroll outsourcing, as well as HR consulting.