This person will be focal point to a project or corporate point for all matters related to quality planning, quality control and quality assurance, providing a support function to project or corporate management and ensuring sufficient resources to perform the quality function in project or corporate development.
- Involvement in all quality issues, providing support to the project team and/or corporate;
- Promotes the use of quality professional tools, as well as their principles and objectives;
- Aligns the Plan, objectives and systems of the Project or corporation with the Company's requirements;
- Supports leadership in the implementation of the quality management system;
- Responsible for defining quality guidelines for suppliers;
- Responsible for the preparation, management and delivery of the Project Quality Plan;
- Participates in the evaluation of aspects associated with the quality of suppliers in SCM processes;
- Supports supplier qualification;
- Supervises, coordinates and monitors quality performance in projects;
- Monitors the manufacture of equipment with its respective tests, to ensure their quality;
- Conducts internal audits, verifying the quality standards of the company's management system;
- Monitors external audits and disseminates results internally;
- Monitors the requirements necessary to maintain ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001 certifications;
- Supervises the work of inspectors;
- Promotes the use and sharing of lessons learned.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- Fluent English – Communicate verbally and in writing;
- Computer skills (Office Package);
- Specialization courses in the area of expertise;
- Specific courses and knowledge:
- Desirable to be a qualified Lead Auditor.
Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients in STEM industries. We offer a turnkey workforce solution to acquire, mobilise and employ top talent in over 70 countries. With 800 employees in over 60 offices worldwide, 7,000 contractors and a candidate database of 1.5m specialists, our geographical reach and pool of available talent, experience and expertise is unmatched in the industry. We are proud to serve as a trusted advisor to clients looking to expand their operations internationally and offer employer of record services, payroll outsourcing, as well as HR consulting.