Our client is seeking a Structural Designer to work within their facilities located in Perth, WA on a 12-month initial contract.
- 12-months Contract
- Perth, WA
- Design expertise and produce drawings for a variety of structural solutions across plant and camp (NPI).
- Collaborating with Project Managers, Designers, Engineers, and clients.
- Ensuring compliance with industry and client standards.
- Monitoring progress of your work against the project schedule.
- Proactively identifying and reporting on any potential deviations from agreed scope of works..
- Advanced Diploma, Diploma or associate degree.
- Proficiency with MicroStation.
- Structural design experience preferably gained in the mining sector.
- Great interpersonal skills to influence, negotiate & build productive relationships.
- A keen eye for detail & a knack for problem-solving.
- Current right to work in Australia.
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients.
Only candidates located within Australia, with full Australian working rights will be considered.
If you would like to be considered for the position, please apply direct to this advertisement with your CV & contact details or contact Visa directly email@example.com or +61 (8) 61875360