Our client seeks an experienced Structural Hull - Structural Engineer to join their office in Schiedam, Netherlands in a 1 year contract.
We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference in our performance to ensure that the company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements.
In your role of Structural Hull Engineer you are responsible for both contributing to the expertise and knowledge within the Structural Hull discipline as well as on FPSO or other projects. Your contribution is to ensure that knowledge and expertise is maintained and expanded to deliver high-quality and cost-effective designs of our products. You will particularly focus on FPSOs & Floating LNG products, but you will also be directly involved in proposals and pre-FEED studies of new concepts related to FPSO & FLNG designs and technology developments.
- Take on tasks and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy and enthusiasm.
- Planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
- Able to rebound from setbacks and adversity when facing difficult situations.
- MSc or BSc degree or equivalent (i.e. Professional Certification) in Offshore Structures / Naval Architecture with as specialism structural analysis of global and detailed hull structures.
- 4 or 5 years of relevant working experience with the structural design.
- Experience and technical knowledge of structural analysis of global and detailed hull structures.
- Familiar with rules of classification societies (i.e. ABS, DNV GL, BV and Lloyds).
- Experience in Engineering & Design of floating units in the Oil & Gas Industry.