Our client is Chevron, one of the world’s leading integrated Energy companies, with a vision to help advance a lower carbon future, striving to reduce their carbon emissions intensity of their traditional operations, whilst seeking to grow their lower carbon businesses.
An exciting opportunity has opened up for a Project Subsea Engineer, in the Offshore Installation Contract team, to join the Jansz-Io Compression project, initially based in the Perth office. You will support the Offshore Installation Contractor Package team in the management of the Offshore Installation Contractor scopes.
- Support with the management of the OIC Contract scope.
- Support technical interfaces with the Assurance, Interface and Risk team and other J-IC delivery teams.
- Coordinate the technical input into the contract management of change system.
- Provide engineering support to the Senior FCS (Field Control Station) Subsea Engineer, Senior Structures Subsea Engineer, Senior Project Engineer (Pre-Commissioning) and Project Subsea Engineer (Umbilical’s).
- Support and coordinate where necessary third-party engineering contracts to aid in the support of design verification for the OIC scope.
- Civil, Marine, Structural or Mechanical Engineering Degree or equivalent qualification.
- Demonstrated experience in offshore installation or construction preferred.
- Experience with contract management of change system, interface and risk management systems preferred.
- Demonstrate good interface management skills & a drive to learn, understand and collaborate.
- Previous Chevron Project Management System experience highly regarded.
If you are an experienced subsea engineer keen to join a world class, multi-billion dollar offshore energy project, we invite you to apply and join the team.
Please note only candidates located within Australia, with full Australian working rights will be considered.
If you would like to be considered for the position, please apply direct to this advert with your CV & contact details or contact Brendan Fernandez firstname.lastname@example.org OR +61 407 181 977