Airswift is looking for a Subsea Flowlines Jumpers Connecting Systems Engineering to work with one of our clients in Paris, France, then in Lagos, Nigeria.
MISSIONS / SERVICE DIMENSIONS
The service holder shall oversee all Engineering design, Equipment and Materials selection of Pipeline systems, associated structures (FLETs, ILTs, ancillaries...), rigid spools and all associated interfaces with existing Egina facilities for the Preowei Field Development Project during the FEED, CFT and EPSCC preparation phases, within the OneTech/Customer Lines/ Deep Offshore PREOWEI GPI organization.
- The activities of the Subsea Flowlines Jumpers Connecting Systems Engineer include, but not limited to:
- Review Design Proposals from the Alliances (Design proposals include Basis of Design, Flow Diagrams, Specifications, Procedures, Calculation Notes, & MTOs)
- Ensure that Design proposals from the Alliances meet the requirements and expectations of the various Exhibits in the FEED Contract.
- Review documents issued by the Alliances for the Scope of Work relevant to the Subsea Jumpers & Connection Systems.
- Participate in Design Reviews, and Technical Workshops and any other Meetings as may be assigned by the Lead Engineer in the Scope of Work relevant to the Subsea Jumpers & Connection Systems.
- Ensure that Interface issues from other Packages relevant to the Jumpers & Connection Systems are resolved in a timely manner.
- Liaise with Company Specialists within the various technical departments in HQ to ensure Design proposals from the Alliances meet the requirements of the Company specifications.
- Review and Disposition Deviation/Derogation Requests, and Technical Queries that may originate from the Alliances.
- Assist the Lead Engineer to identify and manage risks associated with the FEED activities within the Package.
- Provide on a regular basis, a status Report of activities to the Lead Engineer.
- Contribute to the Lessons Learned to be developed.
- Contribute to preparing the Close-out Report relevant to the Subsea Jumpers & Connection Systems
Qualification: Graduate in Engineering (Masters level), in Petroleum Industry.
Depending on experience, candidates with BSc may be also given consideration.
Languages: English (fluent verbal & written)
Professional Experience: minimum 10 years
Experience within projects: minimum 6 years
o To have experience in the application of industry standards and codes related to subsea hardware and systems such as API 6A & 17D, ASME B31.3, ASME B31.8, API RP-17P, API RP-17R, API RP-2A, DNVRP-F119, as well as other ISO, DNV and NORSOK equivalent standards.
o Must have knowledge of the Connection Systems (Hubs and Connectors) engineering and manufacturing processes of the major Subsea Hardware Suppliers
o Experience in the Engineering of Thermo Plastic Pipes (TCP) will be an added advantage
o Previous experience of Company / Operator Representation during similar type project execution is a distinct advantage
o Mobility: placement is primarily in Lagos, Nigeria with the potential for international trips. o Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment.
Start of services: ASAP
Duration of services: 6 to 9 months (with possibility of renewing)
Consultants: Maria Silva - you can email us your CV!