- Overall responsibility over Supply Base Safety and Operation, including Port operations, Pipe yard, waste management, road transport, tank cleaning and OCTG inspections.
- Ensure port call process execution, sharing information with vessels and logistics stakeholders. Coordinate vessel’s loading/offloading according to offshore demands.
- Monitor all demands and activities at the base, following operational execution, being able to prioritize demands.
- Perform Safety verification in all areas, focusing on potential dropped objects (PDO’s), housekeeping and safe handling of equipment.
- Openly report, analyze, and follow up deviations.
- Monitor KPI’s and Supply Base contracts SLA’s.
- Work with a continuous improvement mindset and in accordance with Lean Principles.
Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients in STEM industries. We offer a turnkey workforce solution to acquire, mobilise and employ top talent in over 70 countries. With 800 employees in over 60 offices worldwide, 7,000 contractors and a candidate database of 1.5m specialists, our geographical reach and pool of available talent, experience and expertise is unmatched in the industry. We are proud to serve as a trusted advisor to clients looking to expand their operations internationally and offer employer of record services, payroll outsourcing, as well as HR consulting.