This position is a chance to work in one of the most important multinational companies in the Oil market in Brazil.
conformity with the quality and safety requirements of the scope.
- Act in accordance with the policies of the company and the Supply department, making use of the available processes and systems.
- Understand the needs of internal customers and act according to their priorities.
- Provide support to internal customers and stakeholders with the realization of supply activities.
- Plan and conduct activities meeting the needs and deadlines of internal customers.
- Lead negotiation and contracting processes.
- Elaborate the list of proponents, interfacing with the internal parts.
- Lead supplier evaluation.
- Issue RFQ/RFI using the company's tools.
- Evaluate commercial proposals and recommend suppliers with the best solution in a technical and commercial aspect, being responsible for the entire interface between the interested parties.
- Lead discussions of contractual and commercial terms with suppliers, internal customers, legal department and finance department.
- Issuance and control of PO's, including cost control.
- Draft, issue and manage contracts.
- Be the focal point for suppliers.
- Visit suppliers in national and international territory, ensuring their adherence to the Code of Conduct for suppliers and meeting the contract.
- Issue reports, records, and spreadsheets.
- Provide support to the leaders of the product/service category.
- Degree in Engineering, Administration or related areas.
- Fluent English
- Office Suite Domain
- Desirable knowledge of the user of SAP/SAP Ariba.
- Experience in the purchase of logistics services - freight, displacements, materials, etc.
- Design strategy, make the first purchasing agreements.
Airswift acts as a strategic partner for our customers in STEM industries. We offer a workforce solution ready to use, acquire, mobilize and employ the best talent in more than 70 countries. With 800 employees in more than 60 offices worldwide, 7,000 contractors, and a candidate database of 1.5 million experts, our geographic reach and pool of available talent, experience, and knowledge is unmatched in the industry. We are proud to serve as a trusted advisor to clients looking to expand their operations internationally and offer the employer registration services, payroll outsourcing as well as HR consulting.