Airswift is currently looking for a SURF Pre-Commissioning Engineering Services to work in Paris, France with offshore trips to Angola.
This position has a Monday-Friday schedule, and the contract´s length is 12 months, with the possibility of an extension.
We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference to our performance to ensure that the company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements.
1. To promote safety culture within the project and his/her activities. Lead by exemplarity to have the team members and colleagues adhering and contributing. To adopt & demonstrate an exemplary behavior with regard to HSEQ rules and requirements.
2. To ensure that safe and ethic working practices are carried out within the activities that he/she is managing or interfacing with. To guarantee the compliance on his activities.
3. To ensure that state of the art, TEPA referential and local rules/laws are complied with and captured in all contractual requirements.
4. To work by anticipation. To assess and to identify risks for the PBF activities and manage associated mitigation actions at his/her level.
5. To promote digitalization and innovation as far as compatible with good enough approach for all activities. To seek optimization and savings all along the different phases of the project. To focus on costs (3C initiatives) without impairing QHSE objectives.
6. To keep divisional Manager and all parties (as required) informed regarding ongoing activities status. To advise the Project Managers on HSEQ related actions/decisions.
7. To review/ validate in detail all necessary pre-commissioning documents.
8. To control the readiness of the documentation by timely reviewing / validating the documentation issued by Contractors, in compliance with Project Specifications and Procedures, General Specifications, Discipline requirements and international norms and standards, in compliance with the schedule and with the aim to optimize costs without impacting the required level of Quality and Safety.
9. To raise consequently necessary comments and highlight unsafe design, deviations, unacceptable / unjustified design choices, operational issues...
10. To support the SURF Installation Manager for: • Resolution of any technical problems • Anticipation of problems • Possible technical optimization & improvement • Estimation/monitoring of the schedule associated to the activities under his/her responsibility
11. To ensure that all temporary installations, equipment, fluids, spare parts and consumables for pre-commissioning activities are identified and available.
At Paris Office:
13. To anticipate and coordinate readiness of Ready For Commissioning status, in particular •To ensure the “as pre-commissioned” as-built documents are available in Pre-comm dossier and properly tracked in the field engineering workflow • To identify before RFC submission any outstanding points such as QC non-conformance, Field engineering, third party authority, vendors punch lists, related to the Subsystem.
14. To provide commissioning assistance to Field Ops if necessary.
15. Liaise and work with Design team and construction to ensure that the pre-commissioning requirement are taking into account at design and construction stage.
16. To participate on SIMOPS dossiers preparation specially for pre-commissioning activities.
17. To liaise with PBF commissioning team to ensure the methodology is correctly implemented and ICAPS data base is well implemented.
18. To participate in all necessary meetings with Contractors (weekly progress meeting, monthly status meetings, technical meeting ...).
19. To participate to project reviews (HAZOP, HAZID, PRs...).
20. To assist the SURF installation Manager for answering to relevant Management of Change Requests.
21. Monitor and control the implementation on site of the approved drawings, approved QA/QC plan, Surveillance plans, Inspection and test plans.
During missions offshore in Angola:
22. To witness and monitor that pre-commissioning activities are performed as per procedures approved and project specification / requirements / industry good working practices, including equipment/material storage and preservation.
23. To attend/participate to Contractor’s meeting, technical, NCR resolution, progress, HSE as required.
24. To identify critical activities and potential bottleneck for the progress, anticipate and propose solutions to improve quality performance.
25. To report on daily basis activities and progress to the CSR, Installation Manager and SURF pre-commissioning Engineer.
26.To gather “lessons learns” and provide feedback