Airswift is looking for a Talent Acquisition Analyst to work with a major client in Columbus, OH on a 1-year assignment.
Reporting to US Talent Acquisition Team Lead, the successful candidate supports the recruiting function in all aspects to ensure timely, proactive recruitment activities and efficiencies are met and supports initiatives for continuous improvements and system enhancements.
Hybrid – 4 days in office, 1 day remote
• Responsible for all candidate experience and engagement
• Schedule interviews for employee and campus roles
• Troubleshoot candidate applications and respond to all candidate inquiries.
• Assist in customization of job postings and Post roles internally and externally with management of job boards.
• Manage all background checks and vendors.
• Execution of recruitment tools such as Vidcruiter, Glassdoor, LinkedIn, Indeed, etc.
• Complete the TA cycle for contractor conversions, including making compensation recommendations and extending offers.
• Support campus recruiting by interviewing and extending offers.
• Create and foster a high caliber, best-in-class candidate experience.
• Understand and execute administration of recruitment needs.
• Support Talent acquisition events
• Support system enhancements and data integrity
• Assist with sourcing and attraction execution.
• Maintain TA documentation.
• High School diploma
• 1+ years of experience in Human Resources
• 1+ year of recruitment coordinating experience.
• Oil and Gas industry experience is an asset.
• Workday experience an asset
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to be tactful and foster a collaborative and ethical recruitment process.
• Ability to respond quickly to frequent changes in priorities.
• Ability to quickly develop strong relationships with hiring leaders and candidates.