Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our client is seeking TAR Manager for an upcoming Turnaround at their chemical facility located in Lake Charles, LA, for a long-term embedded contract. Per diem is available for those eligible.
- Knowledge and understanding of FEL and Execution KPIs as defined by the Company for turnarounds that will be the basis for controlling the event
- Practical knowledge of maintenance, production, planning and scheduling processes obtained through experience and technical training
- Ensure pre-turnaround activities are accomplished in a timely manner
- Ensure the team is competent and follows documented processes in reviewing and challenging job plans, schedules, and estimates to produce “best in class” performance
- Ensure the team provides timely and valuable constructability input during FEL process
- Review, challenge, agree, and accept ownership of the final plan, schedule and cost estimate
- Assist with the development of a cost-efficient and safe logistics plan for all turnarounds
- Ensure contractor performance is managed effectively to meet the agreed schedule and budget
- Plans and coordinates the utilization of turnaround execution resources
- Utilize agreed KPIs to measure and drive performance improvements associated with all aspects of execution activity
- Assist with decisions across events in Execution Stage for site equipment, off-site repairs, shop and craft resources
- Provide input into post-turnaround evaluation and lessons learned process
- Manage the Turnaround Execution Foreman for: Skills development, consistency in using documented processes, driving contractor performance
- Provide input to and manage the TA field team during the FEL and execution phases
- Essential functions require presence in the workplace on a regular basis and an ability to work extra hours if needed
- At least 5 years of project management experience/construction management;
- Must have TAR management experience;
- Active TWIC or ability to obtain prior to start;
- Must have good computer skills and be proficient at capturing data for historical purposes and presenting data to management;
- Experienced in Microsoft PPM;
- Must have a level of proficiency with Internet, Email, and Microsoft Programs;
- Experience with SAP.
- B.S. Engineering or Construction Management is preferred.