Airswift is seeking a Training & Development Consultant to work on a permanent contract in Rio de Janeiro, with a major Oil & Gas Company.
- Responsible for the design and preparation of the most complex training and development programs in line with the global/local products implemented in the Brazil Region;
- Diagnoses the need for development and training of people and/or teams at all levels and develop actions in this regard;
- Plans, organizes and conducts training, optimizing current processes in order to keep employees trained and qualified according to the standards and procedures required by the organization.
- Develop training materials according to the target audience;
- Check the validity of the trainings and make analyses through indicators and reports;
- Develop and monitor KPI's of the area;
- Management of training tools;
- Search for new suppliers, as well as manage the provision of services;
- Contribute to the Human Development team in the routines of the area.
- Bachelor's degree in correlative areas
- Knowledge in management of distance learning systems
- Experience in the role
- Advanced English
Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients in STEM industries. We offer a turnkey workforce solution to acquire, mobilise and employ top talent in over 70 countries. With 800 employees in over 60 offices worldwide, 7,000 contractors and a candidate database of 1.5m specialists, our geographical reach and pool of available talent, experience and expertise is unmatched in the industry. We are proud to serve as a trusted advisor to clients looking to expand their operations internationally and offer employer of record services, payroll outsourcing, as well as HR consulting.