Our client is Chevron, one of the world’s leading integrated Energy companies, with a vision to help advance a lower carbon future, striving to reduce their carbon emissions intensity of their traditional operations, whilst seeking to grow their lower carbon businesses.
As their projects continues to evolve, a position has arisen for an experienced Assurance and Risk Engineer to join their team, to support the delivery of assurance and risk products across multiple projects in their portfolio. As the Lead and focal point of their Gorgon stage 3 project, you will support the project with coordination and master-editing of project-wide deliverables.
- Lead as focal point for project assurance and risk team.
- Maintain the risk register in the integrated project information management solution tool (iPIMS),
- Facilitate monthly risk reviews, occasional risk workshops, guide and oversee risk reporting.
- Monitor the interfaces database and provide support to resolve any overdue interface requests.
- Support project team assurance reviews with purpose and agenda and develop and maintain project JVP engagement plans.
- Train and support project team members with use of the processes and tool (iPIMS).
- Provide reporting and review meeting facilitation where necessary.
- Facilitate decision and change review board meetings.
- Engineering Degree or equivalent qualification.
- Relevant experience of Chevron’s processes to deliver capital projects ideal.
- Good interface management and problem-solving skills, including collecting information from diverse sources and concisely interpreting for use.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and communicate with all project functions, leadership, and joint venture participant representatives.
- A strong commitment to an incident-free project environment
- Extensive Project engineering experience with project management professional aspirations ideal.
Please note only candidates located within Australia, with full Australian working rights will be considered.
If you would like to be considered for the position, please apply direct to this advert with your CV & contact details or contact Brendan Fernandez email@example.com OR +61 407 181 977