Topside QC Painting Supervisor
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process, and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry.
Airswift is seeking for a Topside QC Painting Supervisor to work in Qatar with a major Oil & Gas Company.
The job holder is accountable for the following activities during Project execution:
- To implement the Major Project Quality Management System at Project level.
- To ensure the performance of the Contractor and Subcontractors is achieving the Project Quality requirements.
- To implement the Company Technical Referential and applicable local and international codes.
- To supervise and inspect all painting and coating quality control activities following Quality Control Plan.
- To ensure that painting, coating, thermal insulation and passive fire protection, quality requirements are well established and implemented by the Contractor during fabrication and construction works in order to obtain formal guarantee and warranties of each paint system.
- Education to HND/BTS level or COMPANY approved equivalent in engineering discipline.
- Painting and Coatings qualification level II (NACE, BGAS or ACQPA-FROSIO qualified).
- Professional Experience (number of years): 10 years
- Experience within project: (number of years): 5 years
- Construction experience is required on wellhead platform, topsides, structure, piping, pressure vessels and practical knowledge of applicable codes and standards such as EN, ISO, ASTM, NACE and SSPC. Experience on construction yard is required.
- A good knowledge of Company Standards and international codes/standards related to design, fabrication, and inspection.
- Comprehensive knowledge in coating, painting, passivation, insulation, and cathodic protection.
- Good leadership skills and good communication skills.
- Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment.
- Be skilled in using computer programs for word processing, database management, spreadsheets, and e-mail communications.
- Language: English mandatory.
- H2S OPITO and T-BOSIET trainings.