Our O&G operator client is seeking a Transport Coordinator / Fleet Coordinator to work within their facilities in Chinchilla, QLD on an initial of 12-months casual contract role.
Job Title: Transport Coordinator
Location: Chinchilla, QLD
Roster: Mon - Fri (8am - 5pm)
The Transport Coordinator role is the ideal role for a safety focused, motivated self-starter who is a strong communicator. This role will form part of a small team responsible for supporting the management of c.500 light and heavy vehicles operated by the company. This includes vehicles in Surat and Gladstone Regions.
The focus for this role will include monitoring and coordination of repairs and maintenance and overall vehicle management such as sourcing, maintenance, accident management, disposal, and replacement.
- Your role as the Transport Coordinator for supports the Transport teams with the repairs and maintenance needs for over 500 light and heavy vehicles and coordinates the bookings for the pooled light vehicles out of Chinchilla.
- Maintain accurate asset registers in MS Excel and service and repair governance.
- Monitor fleet condition to ensure standards are maintained to OEM and Shel requirements.
- You will manage and maintain the booking system and coordinate and schedule requests.
- Coordinate on and off site IVMS and vehicle repairs & Maintenance including IVMS emergency panic button testing.
- Arrange Certificate of Inspections for Heavy Vehicles and Cranes.
Skills & Attributes:
- We are keen to hear from people who have a passion for vehicles, preferably with strong mechanical acumen and stakeholder management across large-scale business environment.
- Beyond that, we’d hope to see as many of the following as possible on your Resume.
- Demonstrated experience managing light or heavy vehicle fleets highly desired.
- A strong mechanical knowledge is desired.
- A strong safety mindset
- A motivated self-started that can work autonomously.
- A strong knowledge of Microsoft Office required.
- Ability to rapidly build strong relationships across teams and enjoys collaborating.
- You will be a resilient individual with the determination and passion for ensuring delivery of high-quality services.
For further information and a detailed Job description please email an up-to-date CV, along with your notice period and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org