WHP Lead ICSS Engineer
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process, and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry.
Airswift is seeking for an WHP Lead ICSS Engineer to work in Qatar with a major Oil & Gas Company.
- Ensure Engineering Dossier are delivered with a robust ICSS engineering definition and fit for purpose design that can be procured, fabricated, transported, installed, and operated safely, meeting the requirements of Company standard, project basis of design, and SOR.
- Ensure assigned project tasks within ICSS discipline are well managed in accordance with the project execution plan and contractual requirements that includes:
- Thorough, efficient, and timely review of project ICSS discipline documents, realization of potential derogations to the standards, and challenge the design to achieve an optimize and fit for purpose outcome.
- Assisting to project studies and meetings related to the ICSS discipline as per project approved gate levels and design maturity.
- Identifying potential risks and scope changes within the ICSS discipline, conducting impact assessment to provide detailed information to Package Engineering Manager for decision making.
- High performance, competency, and availability of the resources within the ICSS team in close coordination with Package Engineering Coordinator/Lead.
Qualifications & Experience Required
- Qualification: Engineering degree in instrument and control engineering,
- Experience: minimum 15 years’ experience as ICSS engineer in Oil and Gas offshore activities.
- At least 3 years of experiences as Lead ICSS Engineer supervising a team.
- Extensive experience in ICSS engineering with relevant experience within the offshore oil and gas production industry,
- Computer literate, especially in ICSS calculation software and programming.
- Strong leadership skills and good communication skills.
- Good analytical skills.
- Familiar with Total general specifications is a plus, and with relevant codes and standards,
- Language: fluent English,
- Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment.