Position Title: ZND Project Coordinator
Procurement and Contract Management
- Management of Key Contracts to Support the ZND Project
- Focal point for Labor Hire contract managing flow of information of data.
- Manages all Procurement in the ZND team including but not limited to logging of MRFs (including coding of WBS); follow up C&P and receipt of goods.
- Focal point for flow of information between C&P and ZND
- Co-ordination of the ZND Team’s Travel.
- ZND Document Management (CMS and ZND Document Management).
- Compiling and Storage of Data for ZND Programs.
- Ensure the efficient transfer of information and data to key internal and external stakeholders.
- Schedule Management for the ZND Team
- WBS Coding and checking of monthly financial reports.
- Preparation of Weekly and Monthly Reports
- Interface management with Finance, ICT/IST, C&P, HR and Compliance Departments
- Maintains Project Risk Register
- Maintains asset register for ZND Team
- Manages all stock (consumables) and inventory for the ZND Programs.
- Provides daily POB numbers to HSSE Coordinator
- Organize compliance training and mentoring for ZND team.
- Maintains Compliance Risk Register and Gift Registrations for the ZND team.
- At all times works in accordance with the company’s Code of Conduct and Compliance System
- Works at all times to develop and promote a safety culture to employees, contractors, and stakeholders.
- Works with the HSSE advisor on the development of Site Specific HSSE plans, JRAs and JMPs for the ZND Project
- Co-Ordination Team
- Other duties as required by the ZND management.
- Required Skills/Abilities:
- Degree in Business Administration or Equivalent
- At least 5 years’ experience working in Business Administration
- Good level of interpersonal and communications skills
- Excellent planning skills.
- Good written report writing skills.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Tok Pisin, and preferably working knowledge of Motu.
If this sounds like you, register below and APPLY NOW!
This position is open to PNG Nationals only. Due to large volume of applications received, we will contact ONLY the shortlisted candidate. If you do not hear from us after two weeks of the closing date, please consider your application has not made into shortlist. However, we will keep your CV for future reference.
Application closes on the 22nd September 2023