Airswift is looking for a Materials Management Analyst to join our team in ...
Airswift is looking for a Materials Management Analyst to join our team in Toledo, OH for a 1-year contract, in a full-time position.
The Material Management Analyst will be responsible for supporting the Materials Management team. The group is responsible for MRP activities, material control processes, including maintaining proper stocking levels, performing robust inventory reviews, data integrity, optimizing inventory, executing reports, plus providing and capturing value for the site organization and Company. The objective of this position will be to support material control strategies that uphold organizational business goals.
This position may occasionally provide backup support to the Warehouse Technicians, Materials Management Lead, and other members of the Supply Chain team.
• Support warehouse daily operations including goods receipts, goods issues, picklists, cycle counting, stock put away, logistics, and quality control/assurance.
• Support local material management activities including material requirement planning (MRP), cycle counting, obsolete/surplus material management, repairs/refurbishments, and reporting.
• Coordinate with centralized Material Management group for material master creations/updates/deletions.
• Maintain data integrity through continual review and updating of material and vendor data.
• Support internal Business Partners (Maintenance, Operations, Engineering, Reliability, etc.).
• Support the Inventory Control functionality of the Superior Refinery operation
• Communicate effectively with all levels of the business unit and regional personnel regarding material management data and processes.
• Support corporate and site-specific projects as relates to Materials Management
• Review and action MOC documents as relate to Material Management.
• Collaborate with the broader SCM Teams
• Coordinate with Maintenance Planning to ensure materials are available when needed, expedite priority orders as required.
• Coordinate with Maintenance, Reliability, Engineering and Operation teams to keep material data current with updated technical attributes
• Associate’s degree (Bachelor’s degree preferred) in Business, Supply Chain Management, Engineering, or related field
• 1-3 years of experience in warehouse operations or materials management related role.
• A knowledge of Material Management practices.
• A technical aptitude of oil refining specific materials.
• User Level of knowledge of SAP
• Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively within a team structure to achieve set objectives and deliverables.
• Strong ability to multi-task and handle multiple priorities and short timelines–ability to work with many projects simultaneously
• Excellent prioritization skills – demonstrated ability to strategically work on key priorities and to seek help if things are not going as planned or as needed to achieve results
• Customer oriented focus – ability to show value of the Materials Management function by delivering for our customers and communicating effectively.
• Ability to identify opportunities for continuous improvement in day-to-day activities.
• Conflict Resolution Skills - Ability to resolve conflicts as they arise
• Strong attention to detail, accuracy, and follow-through.
• Experience with Microsoft Office particularly Excel, Power BI, and SharePoint.
• Effective communication skills to collaborate with business unit and the broader SCM Team
• Ability to collaborate effectively and efficiently
• Ability to maintain a safe work environment and a strong safety culture.
• Must be legally entitled to work in United States