Oil & Gas - Onshore Oil
Operations & Production
November 30, 2023
Airswift (Air Energi Caspian LLP) is currently looking for a MOC Specialist (for KZ passport holders) for one of our large project in Tengiz, 28\28. We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference to our performance to ensure that the company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements.
Job Description: Provide support to the MOC Process in Company Operations by serving as a subject matter expert (SME) in the process. Support assurance efforts to ensure compliance with SP-21. Provide coaching and guidance in the effectiveness of the MOC process to MOC owners. Develop and produce accurate reporting on metrics. Work with a multi-discipline workforce including national and expat MOC users to provide guidance on quality management of change activities across Company.
Job Specification and requirements:
• Must be a RoK Citizen
• High technical education or extensive industrial experience in multiple complex facilities
• 3 or more years in oil and gas industry, preferably in Companies.
• Minimum level 3 English. Must be able to deliver training programs in English.
Must be familiar with:
• Company MOC process and MOC IT Tool
• Operations production equipment, safe design, PHA and risk prioritization methods (RiskMan2)
• Organizing, developing and delivering training sessions
• Company OEAG (auditing) processes
• Process Safety processes and tools
• Pre-Startup Safety Review SI-139
• Management of Change SP-21
• Process Safety Information (PSI) practices and terminology
• Interfacing with Operations, FE, HES and other groups, work with individuals at all levels of the organization
Must have the skills to:
• Provide SME guidance on the MOC process and MOC IT Tool.
• Provide day-to-day MoC guidance and support to all Company MoC responsible parties:
• Perform routine MOC reporting.
• Perform routine MOC Quality Reviews (audits) on in-process (open) and closed MoC’s
• Conduct training sessions to MoC Users
• Facilitate as-needed operational area status meetings (KTL, SGP, etc.) with 1st Approvers, MOC Owners
• Communicates with Functional Reviewers to assist in appropriate execution of FR Checklists
• Properly maintain MOC database for tracking and status-monitoring purposes.
• Advise and support activities of PSSR Coordinators to ensure safety of production facilities and contractors with regard to proper application of SI-139
• Write and speak in a clear and convincing manner using appropriate argumentation, style and language and be an active listener. Conduct daily work activities and communications in English