Oil & Gas - Onshore Oil
December 1, 2023
Airswift (Air Energi Caspian LLP) is currently looking for a Turnover Specialist (for KZ passport holders) for one of our large project in Tengiz, 28\28. We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference to our performance to ensure that the company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements.
This role is required to work within the KTL Switchgear Upgrade (KSU) project Systems Completion team.
The Turnover Specialist is a role that requires technical, communication and leadership skills as well as problem solving skills to manage Project Teams including Contractors to delivery project objectives and achieve turnover milestones and following below activities:
• Aware of priorities and project work schedules.
• Responsible for control, verify and turnover of as-built documentation for all disciplines.
• Familiar with RoK regulatory documentation and uses it in his work.
• Develops initial ITR Matrixes for the as-built documentation required for construction, pre-commissioning, and commissioning (checklists, acts, contractor forms, etc)
• Receives and reviews the as-built documentation. Works with contractors to eliminate comments in the as-built documentation.
• Verify and upload Acts in iPIMS.
• Works with contractors to expedite the as-built documentation submittal process.
• Supports and consults contractors and Company construction specialists on all aspects of compiling the as-built package.
• Provides information to SC Manager about efficiency of the contractors regarding the as-built documentation.
• Optimization of work processes and participation in preparation of Turnover procedures.
• Assist during the MC, RFSU and RFO Certificates signing processes.
• Update IMDB and TTM Matrixes.
Job Specification and requirements:
Education requirement: Higher degree in engineering discipline
Minimum 5+ years of Certification/Turnover/ Construction/ Systems Completions experience.
• Strictly follow all requirements of guidance documents, procedures and Company principles concerning Health, Environment and Safety
• Know the as-built documentation compiling procedure.
• Have experience in working with the Systems Completion databases (iPIMS, CMS, MC+ ect)
• Capability to read and understand engineering drawings.
• Experience within the Oil and Gas industry.
• Knowledge and understanding of project quality requirements.
• Good communication skills
• Strong computer skills
• Knowledge of the certification/handover process from construction, mechanical completion, pre-commissioning, commissioning to start-up.
• Knowledge and understanding of RoK RA requirements during project execution and handover stage.
• Knowledge and understanding of PSI, red-line mark-up requirements and procedure.
• English level – Intermediate