- Reporting to a highly understanding and approachable Account Director, you will be managing consignment and/or kitting program for designated major accounts.
- You will be ensuring that customer orders and transactions are processed in an efficient and timely manner. Resolve customer issues/problem, process RFQ via customers’ web portals or emails within committed deadlines.
- Support customer AOG requirement as per Company's AOG commitment to customers.
- Successful candidate should possess at least a diploma or bachelor’s degree with minimum 5years of experience in Customer Support, Inside Sales or Sales Operations role, preferably within the Aerospace, Aviation MRO, or Spare Distribution businesses.
- Independent, self-motivated with high stress tolerance to cope high volume and sudden customer inputs.
- Experience with ERP system such as SAP and strong Microsoft Excel skill would be highly sought after.
- Attractive compensation package and employee benefits.
- Cohesive team and welcoming work environment