Monrovia, California, United States
Oil & Gas - Onshore Oil
November 7, 2023
Airswift is working with a leading Oil and Gas company to find an Administrative Assistant to join their team in a 12-months contract in Monrovia, CA with benefits!
This position provides high-level administrative and analytical assistance, as well as skilled secretarial services, at the Department Head or equivalent level. Works with MGSE management to plan, organize, and provide logistical support for events, meetings, and seminars within timelines and budget.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Performs highly skilled and confidential administrative functions requiring a strong working knowledge of our policies, financial and budgeting practices, corporate information systems, and departmental procedures.
• Prepares regular and ad hoc reports as requested by the assigned work director that require the selection, accumulation, and compilation of data, records, and other information from multiple sources. Reviews a wide variety of reports for accuracy and proper format. Assures corrections are implemented.
• Uses SAP to input or retrieve data for regular reporting or for specific Management requests. Maintains a strong working knowledge of SAP Financial, Contracting, or other modules.
• Develops and maintains hard copy and electronic filing systems, in accordance with company retention policies, to organize data and records and assure accurate, timely retrieval.
• Relieves the Department Manager and other professional personnel of administrative duties and maintains status of various divisional projects, special assignment, and overall objectives.
• Provides secretarial and other support services, including timekeeping, scheduling meetings, maintaining appoint calendars, and answering phones, as directed.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Performs other related duties as required.
Education and Experience
• High school diploma or GED equivalent. Business school or post-high school education preferred. CPS designation ideal, but not required.
• Eight (8) years of progressively more responsible experience in administrative assistant or high-level secretarial functions
• Must be able to communicate and comprehend accurately, clearly, and concisely in English at a level required to perform the job as outlined.
• Must have excellent word processing skills. Must be knowledgeable and have hands-on experience using Microsoft Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
• Must possess tact, discretion, and good judgement.
• Must possess good work habits, a strong work ethic, and be able to adhere to company work hours, policies, and standard business etiquette.