Our Client is a Medical Devices company in the early stage of its Product commercialization phase. This role is a critical opening that will require you to lead the product to market strategy towards commercialization.
- Manage and lead the company in its daily operations
- Drive the clinical trial approval procedures to achieve financial targets
- Drive the strategy to obtain new business including sales & marketing blueprint
- Oversee the company commercials, forecasting and budgeting
- Design and implement IP portfolio and regulatory procedures
- Drive awareness of the company at external engagements
- Master or Degree in Engineering
- Good technical knowhow in Medical Devices
- Strong business development skills and business acumen
- P&L experience required
- Experience with investor relations or funding is an advantage
- Adaptable in a dynamic environment
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Do send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested!