We are currently recruiting a Director / Lead – Environment & Sustainability to work for a consultancy which has a growing portfolio within the Transport, Water and Energy sectors.
This is a senior leadership role within the organisation, and the successful candidate will play a pivotal role in shaping the direction of the consultancy. Being able to build relationships and win new business will be crucial to success in the role.
- Support the delivery of multi-disciplinary infrastructure projects through the provision of Environment and Sustainability principles.
- Develop and implement comprehensive environmental and sustainability strategies for clients across various industries.
- Manage the delivery of project commissions to provide clients with high quality service and value add, as well as identifying opportunities to increase value through additional offerings where appropriate
- Collaborate with clients to assess their current environmental performance and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Stay up-to-date on environmental regulations, industry trends, and emerging sustainability practices to ensure clients are compliant and ahead of the curve.
- Development and tracking of project controls including KPIs and schedules to ensure contractors meet the contractual requirements of the project
- Assist in business development efforts across key market sectors including rail, road, renewables, aviation, water
- 10+ years’ experience in Environment & Sustainability consulting within large scale Victorian infrastructure projects, ideally having worked or supported Tier 1 contractors and major players in industry.
- Understanding of GreenStar / ISC Ratings, and a deep knowledge of government legislation and requirements.
- Relevant degree / qualification e.g., Degree in Environmental Science, Sustainability, Engineering etc.
- Proven track record of business development / work-winning, paired with highly developed negotiation skills
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.