Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
We are seeking a ESRI Program Manager for a leading consultancy firm that operates on a World Wide Scope.
As the ESRI Program Manager you will be responsible for system implementation and deployment of GIS based Solutions.
- Understand the development in various commercial GIS platforms and ensure the implementations and GIS solutions from the client are aligned
- Understand the customers requirments in the GIS implementation / integration programs
- Work with the sales team to provide required confidence to customers about the clients technical capabilities
- Work with stakeholders to develop proposals and winning bids
- After contract awards you will work with the delivery teams and customers in enabling successful execution of the programs
- Enhance the system integrations practices, framework and methodologies
- Network with OEMs
- Knowledge of GIS domain with understanding of ESRI
- Development Experience
- Ability to travel frequently and meet with customers, Partners & Execution Teams
- Flexible working times to accommodate meetings with stakeholders across the globe
- German Speaker