Key Responsibilities are but not limited:
- Oversee, direct, and organize the work of the entire operations and partner with all departments to meet budget and other financial goals, and to develop integrated processes that support excellent customer service. This includes the Production, Maintenance, QA / QC, HSE, Procurement with all related support functions;
- Overviewing chemical production and value engineering operations, performance analysis, optimization of production, development planning, economic evaluation and production forecasting.
- Production Optimization with high HSE standards.
- Perform talent assessments for direct reports including goal alignment and professional development. Evaluate promotion, transfer, and inclusion in employee
- Co-ordinate activities with all other company business units to the best advantage of the organization.
- Develop, establish, and direct the execution of operating policies and routines to support overall company objectives;
- Oversee all administrative functions, ensuring smooth daily operations;
- Oversee, enhance and enforce health, safety, security, environment and risk management, environmental, social and governance performance, and legal activities: client contracts, partnership agreements, leases, and other legal documents;
– in accordance with the law and applicable regulations and ISO codes
– provide leadership to cross functional teams to drive business outcome and increase efficiency
– develop, implement and manage strategies to reduce risk for negative impacts
– scale customer operations by developing and empowering high performance teams;
- Minimum Bachelor of Chemical engineering or science degree in engineering. A Master’s degree or equivalent will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 15 years of petrochemical operations management in the Chemical industry in Thailand.
- Must have proven ability to plan / lead projects & must be able to work under pressure.
- Possess strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills to work in a multidisciplinary and multi-tasking team.
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office-Word, Excel and Outlook).