We are currently recruiting an experienced Human Factors Lead to deliver on a pipeline of infrastructure projects primarily across NSW / VIC / QLD. Rail and Road sector experience will be the primary focus, however exposure to other areas such as Aviation, Defence and Energy would also be advantageous.
Location- Sydney or Melbourne
- Engaging with client and various stakeholders to understand requirements necessary to incorporate human factors solution
- Providing and integrating HF considerations across various aspects of system lifecycle elements.
- Provide HF and Human Centred Design expertise to support the delivery of engineering projects (primarily within transport)
- Produce human factors deliverables in line with HF standards e.g., ISO 9241, ISO 11064, EN 50126, and AS 7470.
- Provide leadership and technical advice to the project team
- Contribute to the development of Human Factors methodologies, tools and service offerings
- Business Development and overall team growth, including ability to win new business and grow market share
- Team management and team growth including recruitment
- Relevant degree i.e., Human Factors, Psychology, Ergonomics, Industrial design
- Proven experience within the rail sector – covering any related sub-disciplines including rolling stock design, signalling, stations etc.
- 9+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of human factors standards, processes, and principles
- A general understanding of systems engineering is highly desirable
- Australian Working Rights
Contact email@example.com for more information.