Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 1000 employees and 9,000 contractors operating in over 70 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our client is seeking an Information Management Advisor to work within their facilities located in Perth, Australia.
A Global operator of energy and resources, they are looking for an Information Management Advisor to add to the Engineering Information Management team.
You will be a subject matter expert in records and information management, specifically as it relates to energy projects pertaining to brownfields and asset operations (Contractors and vendors) where you'll be able to govern the standards of the Engineering Information Management (EIM) activities.
This is a Perth based 12 months initial contracting opportunity with 2 days WFH per week flexibility.
- Govern standard Energy Industry Engineering Information Management (EIM) activities related to Projects, Contractor, and Vendors:
- Management of EIM Tender Contract Exhibits and EPC set up.
- Delivery of Critical Documents for Operations.
- Delivery of Project Inductions and training with respect to Controlled Information.
- Project assurance and audit close-outs.
- Project handover.
- Concurrent engineering.
- Red Line Mark-up (RLMU)
- Back drafting
- Project Dashboard Reporting
- Active engagement and promotion of both internal and external stake holder engagement in relation to Controlled Information management governance and processes.
- Proven experience in a similar role looking after major capital engineering projects.
- Strong understanding of Information Management governance frameworks and processes used in the Energy industry including ISO9001 quality management.
- Experience in development of technical documentation including standards, procedures, and specification’s.
- Experience with SmartPlant Foundation highly is highly beneficial.
- Perth based with full Australian work rights.
A Tertiary qualification is highly regarded but not essential.
Please apply now or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For enquiries, please call Alan at 08 6146 4344