Airswift is currently looking to engage a Material Coordinator for a project-based position on an FPSO project in Singapore.
Responsibilities are but not limited to:
- Coordination of Project materials by coordinating with various disciplines
- Prepare material status report (MSR) for review and update periodically.
- Utilize the surplus materials prior raising any Purchase Request (PR).
- Evaluate MTO from Engineering and Production to ensure all information is aligned and captured.
- Familiar with project material specifications; capable of raising queries to avoid any discrepancies.
- Raise Technical Query (TO) for material substitution and non-approved vendor acceptance.
- Raise Job Confirmation Sheet for redundant materials found in MTO revision.
- Diploma or degree/ITE in supply chain or logistics
- Possess a minimum of 8 years’ experience in material coordination within the oil and gas sector.
- Previous experience working within FPSO EPC desirable.
- Location: shipyard environment