Airswift is currently looking for a Methods Engineer, for one of our largest projects in Paris, France. This position has a Monday-Friday schedule. The length is a 12-month contract with the possibility of an extension. We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference in our performance to ensure that the company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements.
The Methods Engineer will elaborate and coordinate the methods for the subsea structures fabrication engineering in France (St Suentin en Yvelines) and at site fabrication in Ivory Coast.
- Assembly sequence definition
- Lifting plan & procedure achievement
- Load out procedure for all structures
- Shopdrawing production follow up
- Fabricator procedure review
- Constructability review coordination with manufacturer
- Follow up of the production
- Fluency in English, Portuguese is a plus
- Minimum 5 years of Knowledge & Experience in Subsea Structure Fabrication and Engineering