- Manage inquiry and communicating with HQ.
- Responsible for daily transactional duties and needs for sales.
- Maintain commercial and technical data accuracy.
- Manage & expedite sales and process by liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
- Review database for periodic reporting needs
- Nurture business relationship by building rapport with existing / new customers.
- Provide support for sales team's projects.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Diploma in Supply Chain/ Marine Engineering/ Business Admin or any related field
- Fluency in MS-Office (Excel / Word / PPT)
- Commitment to work under deadlines.
- Attentive to data accuracy
- Experience in Marine / Shipping industry is a plus.
We offer a competitive package commensurate with qualifications and experience to the right candidate including professional training and long-term career development opportunities.