Currently looking for Professional Electrical Engineers, full-time permanent role in rewarding environment, based in Canberra, ACT.
- Full-time permanent role
- Brisbane, QLD - Hybrid WFH and relocation available
- Full-project scope from concept, design, sign-off, delivery, and commissioning
- Primarily to apply professional engineering skills and judgement to design electrical, instrumentation and control system engineering systems for client projects.
- These clients are across a range of industries and the activities will be across the spectrum of feasibility studies, design, site inspections and commissioning.
- It is expected that as a qualified engineer, you would normally work without continuous direct supervision but with a regular technical review of your work by a Senior Electrical Engineer.
- To directly supervise less experienced engineers and designer/drafters when required.
- Follow and document the methodology of engineering design and commissioning processes.
- Prepare and review design calculations, reports, models, documentation, and other engineering deliverables.
- Establishing relationships with clients, vendors, suppliers, and other professionals.
- Complying with existing engineering processes and providing feedback to management on potential improvements.
- Estimating budgets, schedules, and various other project documents for approval by Project Managers or Senior Engineers.
- Performing diagnostic analysis or troubleshooting equipment.
- Ensuring a safe, positive work environment where policy is followed, teamwork is appreciated and we solve for “yes”.
- To comply with all statutory, regulatory, and other requirements (compliance obligations)
- To take reasonable care for your own health and safety as an employee under the Qld legislation.
- To take reasonable care that your acts or omissions do not adversely affect the health and safety of other persons
- To comply, so far as you are reasonably able, with any reasonable instruction that is given by the owner or PCBU to allow you to comply with your duties
- To comply with any reasonable policy or procedure of the owner or PCBU relating to health or safety at the workplace
- To utilise technology legally always, including utilising only licensed copies of software/applications, and complying with licensing requirements always
- To ensure that the Information Management System (IMS) conforms to the requirements of the standards
- To promote customer focus throughout the organisation
- To ensure that the integrity of the IMS is maintained
- To care for the property of the organisation, our customers, and external providers while the property is being used by the organisation or under its control, to prevent damage to or loss of the property
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering or approved equivalent
- 3+ years of professional experience
- Technical design and practical experience.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical abilities.
- Practical experience with electrical system modelling and CAD software.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated performance in a design role delivering reliable, competent, innovative design
Please apply if you hold the above qualifications and experience. Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately only successful candidates will be contacted.