- Initiate, develop and track all major floor coating, wall coating and waterproofing projects .
- Responsible to establish and grow network with fabricators and extruders, special case will follow up with developers, facade consultants, architects, contractors and other relevant consultants.
- Execute key account mapping with planned actions to improve the building component market share.
- Identify the key decision makers for key projects and to establish the customers’ purchasing criteria.
- Monitor the trend of the industry and competitor activities by providing feedback so that an effective marketing strategy can be formulated.
- Develop business opportunities and nurture relationship with architects, consultants and developers.
- Develop customer’s relationship by providing technical information through training and presentation.
- Degree Holder in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or related Science major
- Minimum 15 years experience in Paint & Coating industry preferably with experience in Architectural Coatings, Floor Coating, Waterproofing, Construction chemicals, etc
- Experience in growing a team with high efficiency for assigned work task
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Positive attitude and strong sense of responsibilities, willing to travel.
- Independent and able to multi-task and work under minimal daily supervision to accomplish objective.
- Able to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all level of employees, Management and external
Don't miss this extraordinary opportunity! Propel your career with Airswift.
For further information please apply with your updated CV or email Darrel Ramos at email@example.com