- Location: Madrid, Spain (Técnicas Reunidas)
- Project : Riyas NGL Utilities and Fractionation
- Project phase: EPC
- Contract duration: ASAP - May 2025
- Positions (x2): Schedule Engineer (Package 1 and 2 - Fractionation Trains; Utilities and IC Systems)
- Target profile: Local/EU and Immediately Available; Aramco experience highly desirable/essential
Two identical fractionation trains to process 510 MBD of C2+NGL produced by JFGP, to produce final products including Ethane, Propane, Butane, Pentane and NG.
Each train is supported by 5 fractionation columns, MEROX treatment (LICENSED unit) and dehydration units for both C3 & C4, propane refrigeration system, and supporting facilities/buildings and utilities.
Package 2 Scope - Utilities Storage & Export Facilities (RN2P2)
Utilities including but limited to boilers, steam system and STG, Fire Water System and Cooling Water System, Instrument Air/Nitrogen, Flare System, Power Supply, GIS and Main S.S. In addition, the scope includes Feed/Product storage and handling, Interconnecting Piperacks, Metering Area, Reed Beds, OWS and supporting facilities/buildings
Carry out Planning and Scheduling functions in accordance with Saudi Aramco standards. Job responsibilities are related to the execution of major capital projects in support of the Company’s Capital Program. Included are analysis and evaluation of proposed project execution, resource requirements and potential impacts at the project and program levels.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Set up project control system including planning, scheduling and monitoring.
- Plan and provide work direction as required for the preparation of planning and scheduling control systems and other practices to give Engineering and Construction supervisors means to evaluate and improve the efficiency of their project execution.
- Provide staff guidance to Engineering and Construction supervisors in one or more areas of planning and scheduling expertise by analyzing and evaluating all pertinent data.
- Revise and approve of the Project Baseline Schedule and the Progress Measurement System.
- Analyze major capital projects to plan the most effective execution sequence in light of experience and current industry practices.
- Discuss, coordinate and resolve long term and short term planning and scheduling problems with personnel throughout the Company and with contractor organizations. Act as a technical consultant when required.
- Assist in the technical evaluation of contracts relative to their expertise in planning and scheduling and analyze in detail performance reports.
- Evaluate the planning and scheduling information collected from Project Management Teams or contractors and advise management of exceptions to the plan and potential corrective action and/or impact to the project.
- Provide staff assistance in the preparation and maintenance of the Master Scheduling System in support of the capital program planning effort and/or other planning and scheduling reports, procedures and services.
- Review and evaluate the effectiveness and appropriateness of planning and scheduling information collected from project teams or contractors and advise of significant exceptions to proposed and approved conditions and recommend corrective actions.
- Collect lessons learned during the execution of the project in order for it to be reported in the project closure report.
Educational & Technical Requirements:
• Engineering Degree
• 10-15 years of experience in Oil and Gas industry petrochemical project
• Knowledge of Primavera Software
• Excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills
• Good knowledge of English, both written and verbal
• Strong analytical skills
• Plan & Organize
• Adapt and Learn
• Analyze & Solve problems
• Communicating openly & effectively
• Excellence / Drive for results