There’s plenty of new projects on the horizon that will keep you engaged. Our Queensland team continues to deliver design expertise for an array of mining and infrastructure projects.
As an example, we’ve recently commenced feasibility studies on a signification limestone crushing project. Scope of work will include but not be limited to; upgrade of processing facility, crushing / screening circuits and truck loading facilities.
We’ll be asking you to provide design expertise and produce drawings for a variety of roads and drainage solutions across plant and camp.
You can also expect to be:
- Ensuring compliance with industry and client standards.
- Monitoring progress of your work against the project schedule.
- Proactively identifying and reporting on any potential deviations from agreed scope of works.
- Advanced Diploma, Diploma or Associate Degree.
- Familiarity with Civil 3D software.
- Civil design experience gained in a major project setting, it doesn’t need to be in mining.
- Working knowledge of challenges associated with roads and drainage design.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- A keen eye for detail & a knack for problem-solving.
- Current right to work in Australia.
If you choose to join us as a Senior, you’ll be playing a valued role to help ensure we meet contractual requirements, manage risks and set high standards.
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients.
With over 1000 employees and 9,000+ contractors operating in over 130 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.